03 October, 2006

Shit Happens

Whenever I'm having a test or exam, I'm sure to quarrel with my brother for other side issues. Am I being too much of an individualist, making it hard for ppl to live with me?! Apparently, it has affected my mood, and right now instead of studying BioChem for skipping Molecular Genetics lecture, I'm making whole load of complains typing this blog. Anyway, I skipped enough lectures for me to feel guilty. And I promised myself that after the sem break, I will attend ALL the lectures, including Organic Chem (if I mastered it during the break). But when the sem started yesterday, I skipped the first Organic Chem lecture immediately as I could not wake up on time. On the downside, I've yet to finish Chapter 1 of Organic Chemistry as yet. Awesome, yeah?! The idea of spending yesterday's whole night to finish one chapter of BioChemistry scares me. I wondered would I've enough time to complete the syallabus covered for the test tomo. AgrhhhH, I hate chem-related modules. They kill. I won't say sorry to him either. Is NEVER my fault. Or at least, not this time round.

Life's such a bitch.

No comments: