11 October, 2006

Loving life as it is...

Listening to: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

Finally, having a short rest tonight after hours of mugging these few days. Today Molecular Genetics test is liked what Zhenyun and Alvin said, "Chiam ah!". Yah, it was this bad. Another flunked paper. Never mind, I won't give up!!!

I will work even harder to score some good grades, for the 3000 plus school fees my folks paid... Indirectly, it meant that each piece of examination paper / module costs bout $600!!! After 21 long years, this is the first time I'm working THIS HARD (!), hope the revenue would be good in Dec, when the results come out.

But today is meant for relaxation. So i'm shutting down anything to do with studies. Yup, I got to even write down the dates for relaxation in my monthly planner -_-". SobZ. The tests this two weeks caused the workload to pile up. And I got four reports in due soon.... Ahhhhhh, but I'm still happily busy! Dunno why either?! =)

Was on the phone whole night with Hao, while msning a few dearies and watching the TV. Like the current new Channel 8 9pm drama serial. Damn funny taiwan mei la!!! Haha. Went to prepare some notes for tomorow lectures and tutorial, and the upcoming fri test as well.

And I discovered that my last IT lecture notes printed was Lecture 3. And tomo is Lecture 8!!! Shitz. *Shrugs* It indicated that I have skipped 4 IT lectures already.... The psychological part of my brain is taking its effect, and so I decided to be a good boy tomorrow to attend all lectures. Haha. Still got one more test on fri to conquer before meeting the burgies on fri for cuppa and I'm looking forward to it. =)

Anyway to all YEP peeps, Irin just messaged me! He's working in this Bintan Agro Resort in Bintan. Maybe we could go visit him?! I missed the rural way of life back then, doing those voluntarily work in his school, and the nutty gado-gado from the school stall. I missed Ebu (Irin's mum), the three person on a bike sessions, those showers using well water... Everything about it. I was 19 then. LoL. YEP memories definitely left some impacts in my life. Maybe not for what I am today cause I'm still finding the right path for myself, but some real-lived learning that what other people would not have experienced in their teen years. I love my life then. =)

And I love my life now too. =) Uni is fun, in her own way.

No comments: