23 October, 2006

Mama making my life mad.

Quarrelled with mum again, a serious one. She will never ever understand me. Of course I do love my parents to care and concern about my life, but not to over-control it(!). School have already give me stress, and she's obviously adding on to it.

She told me that I won't do well in exams cause I skipped lessons. Okie, I admit this, but I did attend all lessons these days, except Chem lectures. To add on her theory, I go out every night even thou I only remembered the fri and sat, and don't study at all even though I spent my nights in front of the com typing reports and reading notes. I think she thought I was playing games. =( Never mind. But the worst of all, she told all this stuffs to her MJ kahkis, until one auntie voiced out that her son, my neighbourhood pal, studies only three days a week. -_-" I don't think she need to tell people all these, does she?

SigH! And she told me that I shouldn't go for the overseas trip, even though I forked out the money by saving every week's allowance. I felt terribly ill when she said that the savings I had indirectly belongs to her, cause she gives me pocket money every week, and commented that I should only go overseas four years later after I graduate. She tore my face in front of many, commenting that my brother wasn't like this during my age. That's all becoz he was working then! All thanks to her for reminding her son at the age of 22 is still living on her. To her, and probably the aunties would think that I'm a lousy retarded 22 years old OLD kid that still live on parents.

I thought of getting a part time job after I get adapted to uni life, but apparently I haven't really get adapted. Reports and tests are overwhelming. Hopefully by next semester I would have settled down, and probably will get one part time by next year Jan, and two tuitions at least. Cause I don't think they would wanna fork out any money for my exchange. I won't want either. I felt wrong if they pay too.

Anyway here's some book designs I designed for my IT project website and I thought they are pretty nice. =P I hoped our group would get the grade for the efforts we put in manz! Hoping for an A. *pray*





Will mug Organic Chem tomo! Mug mug mug!

No comments: