25 October, 2006

I have a car!

Feeling: Happy with a note of retro-ness =)
Listening: Groovy kind of love by Mrs. Miller
(sick of Phil Collins' sad version)

Yipee! Have a car by myself for the weekend and early next week in return for helping my sis feed her fishes and water her plants daily until she comes back from Yun-nan. Yah, she went to China (yet again!) for holiday with my bro-in-law. But arghhh, I have a test next monday which is chemistry, the worst of the worst. -_-" If not, my weekend will be exciting. =P Supper with the burgies, la kopi with butt, cheese pratas with Joon, or outings with Kris and guys. Just anything will do fine. But nah, too bad, chemistry spoilt it all. -_-"

Looks like butt have a great plan for the Taiwan trip *a clap for her*... Really looking forward to it, with a sense of anxiety. Labs are ending, indicating that de exams are coming. SighZ. Gonna mug and mug and mug le... I hope I will do that thou, I just gave in to the sleep god moment ago... =) LoL

Till then, happy working n studying guys!

No comments: