29 October, 2006

Alkanes from MARS?

My brain cells are dead,
All due to the two days spent on Organic Chem.
I felt so robotic and my head is "heavy"
That I thought shaking my head a little,
Will result in some information learnt lost.
Yah, my own fault for studying 12 chapters straight,
And skipping all chem lectures. =P

And heh heh,
Decided not to look at those chemical structures anymore;
They look like aliens to me!!!
Apparently, I have given up on tomo chem test.
Just hope I can pass. (luckily is 10%)
Gotta work hard on it when the final exam comes.
Skipping lecture is a no-no anymore. NO! =)

Anyway, gotta free condoms from the AIDS fair at central lib last fri.
Thomas was damn good at the lame games la, LoL.
And their ideas of passing the "message of AIDS" to us thru the games made things hilarious.
Tempted to grab myself a pair of hawaiians slippers from the fair selling at real cheap price,
But, haizzzzzz too bad... On budget! Arghhh!
Coz taiwan wan shui! =)

Cheerios!



No comments: