14 October, 2006

Everything not in return.

I flunked badly for my Molecular Genetics, and my morale (ego too) dropped to the lowest. Though the overall grade is still a pass, it's traumatizing to think that the target grade I wished to score for this module has gone down to the drain. I'm hurt, for the amount of effort put in, for this kinnda grade I got at the end of the day. Perhaps, like what I thought since school starts, I'm really not the cut for studies. Nothing seems to get into the brain everytime I studied for a test. And the grades I scored for the tests has never been in justice for the 101% I put into it.

It's awfully hurting. Come to think about the ever A and B grades scored for the minimum effort put in polytechnic, it's an agony for such a contrary now...

To add on, yesterday's Natural Heritage of Singapore paper killed me too. 20 MCQs, open book format, wow, sounds easy yeah?! It's out to kill!!! 12 answers of mine and Zhenyun's are not the same. -_-" Another flunked module... Not forgetting the already dying BioChem and Organic Chem. AgrhhH... What should I do?! I have already studied to my max.

Out, for a run... *Sobz*

No comments: