21 October, 2006

Long Weekend!!!

Project discussion just now made me deadbeat, but at least we are progressing. Cheers! Actually is my own fault for ONLY reaching home at 6am this morning. LoL.

Yesterday chem pract was fun, and the mixture kinnda smelled like almond jelly!? Sort of like the exotic smell of the reaction. =) Was late for report submission (yet again), and the lab was locked. Luckily, I managed to sneak it through the backdoor, and handed in the reports (mine and ZY's). Phew, and then as I thought everything was fine, and decided to call my friend for the meetup, I discovered I forgot to bring my handphone!!! -_-" Went home to get it, and ended up having dinner with my folks at Vivo City instead. DuB.

Vivo City was quite an eye opening, except most of the shops are not opened yet. But, fav brands like Zara and GAP have already started operating... Went to Bedok for supper with Jun and GL, followed by prayers at Loyang Da Bek Gong, and 2nd round supper at East Coast's HK cafe. It was damn sinful k!!!

Tickets to Taiwan from 25 Dec 2006 - 4th Jan 2007 were bought! Haha, I swore it will a different new year eve celebration this year. But agrhhh, each tix was ten dollars more, cause we bought one day later (all thanks to jun). Anyway its still a bargain la, cause its only $429 for the hot season. I swore I will rawk the shit outta Taiwan!!! And maybe Taichung. =)

Kindda feels good too as Monday's lab was cancelled. Haha, and so I decided to have a self declared long weekend by "pon - ing" monday's morning lecture. Heh heh. Hence, it will be holiday from sat - tues! YeaH! Planned to mug a little on Organic Chem tomo and Monday... And go for a fishing trip with sister and brother-in-law on tues! YeaH!

Have a nice weekend ahead too guys!

No comments: