04 October, 2006

Old School Days

And so, the test was over. N the verdict is, I would have manage to pass, but I can't score. I doubt I could get all the 'A's as like in polytechnic. Being a last min student in Uni is a no-no. To add on, I'm never the good in studies type. =( I missed the slack life I used to have in poly. Those GL meetings and project discussions with butt and others, those chit-chatting sessions with KG, Hasan, and others during incubation time, or even just the slacking period of time spent in the com lab surfing net while seeing HK and PoH played their NeoPets, Kris getting busy with his reports. I missed all that. University life isn't that bad. I have made enough friends from practicals and OG group to secure my loneliness, as I joined TalentQuest 2007 managed by Science Club as a committee member for some fun, and there's a student exchange programme and yet maybe another YEP waiting for me next year, hopefully. It's fun in a way. New ppl met, new environment to adapt, new friendships to develop... But I really, really, really missed the old school days.

Or maybe it's just me...

Thou so, I'll still work hard, play hard!!! *Smiles*

No comments: