08 October, 2006

I just smiled...

I just smile from my heart.
Yesh, finally a smile.
A wholeheartedly real smile.

So everyone for my sake,
Please *SmileZ*. =P
And we will be happy people.


Heard this song from somewhere...

Not a song by any famous superstar or singer,
But just a simple song composed by a composer in Taiwan.
Meant for some musical love dramas.
And it's always this kind of songs that touches me...

This, touched me.

=)

Weekend was great. Mooncake Festival celebration with few dear ones on fri left me four brusies. Yeah, four big brusies, cause boys fight. =) And the spin thereafter is relaxing enough to squeeze all the stress out of my mind. Thanks all for that. And to butt, cheer up... Cause I want to infect you with my smile. =)

Sat was spent doing some financial adjustments. Yeah, a plan to save money for taiwan and the exchange programme. So Shawn will become very "meow" these days... Some poly cliques have already sensed the difference. Haha, the "spend money like drink plain water" Shawn is gone for good... A few little spending sessions on cafes and clothes are not preventable thou. =)

And today, I should spent some time on books. But... I spent it on TV instead. DotZ! I'm a gonecase. Will be waking up tomo morning at 7am for some studies... I must do it! =)

Life is good, cause everyone who loves me, are still there to care. Special thanks to those msn-es / sms-es / chats I received... I care too. =)

I love my friends and family. *Smilez*

No comments: