24 October, 2006

Drenched Duck

Went fishing for a competition with bro-in-law today. And I left home with a temporary 3rd place on the list with a pathetic 1.4kg catch. The 1st was 2.8kg and the 2nd was 2.5kg. I bet anyone next will take over my place. LoL. But the climax of the day was...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I WENT DOWN THE POND!!! HAHA!

Nope, don't imagine too far... I didn't fall into the pond. If not, it will be the joke of the year liao. LoL. Bro-in-law was tying some fishing lines, and left his rod unattended. And that was this big fish that ate his bait, and pulled the whole rod down manz! We were kindda shocked to do anything at that moment, until someone suggested to us that we should go down the pond. And he, being a non-swimmer, left me with the job. -_-" And so, I went down the pond with 20 to 30 something uncles, aunties, working adults, young kids looking at me. *malu malu* And heh heh, I managed to find the rod somewhere in the middle of the pond at the end. Strive toto also not so zhun ah!

Heng ah! Luckily we found it, if not it will be like throwing $150 dollars into the dustbin sia!

No comments: