30 January, 2007

To Hong Kiat

The day when i step through the departure gate, pass the immigration officers, towards my plane for melbourne, while my parents, on the other side of the windows might be weeping, my friends, some whom might be betting on the no. of turns i would turn back to look at them, whether i will cry or not... Whaha... Cause this is the day when i leave for melbourne to further my studies, my Bac of Science, and hopefully a good honours too... http://hongkiat1984.blogspot.com/

Hey dude,

In just left less than 24hours time, you will be leaving Singapore for good, and pursuit your dreams in another piece of land. Haha, hoppefully I will see you cry tomo ahhh!!! Have never see you cry beforesince I know you 5 and a half years ago. *Laughs* I hope you will do well there and live each day with motivation, strength and enjoy life to the fullest. Remember to rawk the AngMoh and Japan babes there! Whahahaha.

You will be missed.

No comments: