29 January, 2007

I'm tired

Finally, I'm home.
After two hardcore days involving in TQ,
I felt like a zombie in school today.
8am lesson is indeed no doubt, a killer.
English words appeared like arabic writings today,
N the graphs for econs just seems like meaningless assorted lines to me.
Shack, but there's a sense of achievement.
Cause I completed all my tutorials and reports within time. =)



On a serious tone,
I would like to announce the death of 许玮伦.
A taiwanese actress who was one of my favourite.
Sometimes, life could have been so vulnerable.
So unpredictable and so sad...
Life is full of ups and happiness,
As it is full of downs and sorrows.
May she be blessed in another world;
And find her guardian angel.
As for the rest of us;
Let's live lives to the fullest...
( http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/h/2007-01-29/15031430597.html )

If life could replay... Sigh.

No comments: