08 January, 2007

Back from taiwan

Yeah, I came back from Taiwan.
In fact, have landed S'pore three days ago.

But my heart is still there.
Perhaps on the peak of Alishan,
On the streets of XiMengding,
Or maybe just in between the stalls of Shilin.

And I came to a conclusion...

I miss taiwan!!!
The food, the scenery, the taipei meimei, the culture;
In fact, everything!

Exam results are out when I'm in taipei.
It was better then expected,
But still, lots of room for improvement required.
I thank all for supporting me during this period of time.
Little smses here and there are appreciated.

Will do a major update bout Taiwan in Chinese;
Once Kiat and Hua sent me the photos,
And when my lazy genes aren't working!
Haha.

Till then, some photos:


Jun and I on Taipei street



Yeah! We conquered Alishan on my B'dae.



Happy five, no six (Alex behind) during countdown '07!



Right after some hours spent in hot spyrings.


School starts today.
It was manageable.
But still, boring as ever.
Is still good to see familiar faces around thou.

Even saw Zijian during nano lecture.
Never saw him again after passing out from BMT.
Still remember those days...
Whereby he, Paul and I;
Will talk bout everything under the sky after lights off on my bed.
It was some good memories to be kept.
Couldn't really recognize him today with that goatee,
Until the lecturer call him up for a demo.
And nono, he wasn't a NUS student, LoL.
Just a "caring" bf accompany his new gf. LoL.

Lost my bid for marketing,
And have to replace it with Nanoworld.
Worst still, Im taking GEK 2507 alone!
Amy lost the bid.
But this sem is much more relax then last sem,
I planned my modules in such a way that,
I'm only got three core papers! LoL.
With 4/5 days grace periods in between somemore. =)
I have no more reason to not score anymore. Haha.

Spoke to the advisor,
And discovered I can complete my degree in 2.5 years time.
Should I not?
Still got a sem to decide.

I am genuinely happy!

No comments: