14 January, 2007

Reflections

When you are down...

Look into the mirror,
Give yourself a smile,
And you will be happy.

I looked into the mirror today.
Saw nothing,
But just a sad and haggard empty shell.

I yearn to be happy,
Just like I was couple of years ago.
But I wasn't given the chance to.

Nothing went wrong.
School was fine,
Everything went off smoothly.

It's just me in within I guess...

I smiled into the mirror.
And laughed heartily.

Saw my reflection in within.
The answer to my unhappiness.
Reasons to the agony.

A tingling sensation felt in the heart;
As I revisited my "own world" again.
And had a crying session with no more tears.

That piece of paper ruined my new year,
And my resolution to be happy this year.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I shouldn't have packed my room just now...

No comments: