21 January, 2007

Friday Night

And so, I did went out on friday afterall. LoL. Instead of staying at home to put some efforts onto the tutorials that are piling up (which I thought I will, initially).

Friday's pract was kinnda boring. It's gram staining!!! -_-" Something I hate since I started off with life sciences in polytechnic. Luckily, I do have some interesting lab friends to joke with. And my lab partner streaked a plate of agar from the "ARMPIT" which is apparently quite sterile. Haha, hopefully we don't see anything too funny growing on it next week.

Well, it's a week of twists and turns. Not to my life, but friends around me. Guoliang changed his major in NTU to economics, while jun decided to become an education officer (teacher!). Good luck to them both. Most important of all, a good friend of mine in the university is going to do something important on Sunday. Good luck to you dude! You got my blessings. Hope to hear good news from u!!!

Spent the night in a relax mode, or rather romantically, but with the wrong date. YesH, I dated jun and guoliang to east coast park for a walk after the usual prayers and supper. How lame and yet, how gay! Whahaha. Did have a great chit chat session with them thou and reached home only this morning.

Meeting up the poly group leaders' gang at Darren's house for a BBQ later. Haha. It was somehow amazing that we are still meeting up after so many years. Though the amount of meets are getting lesser and lesser, is still good to see the familiar faces once in awhile. =) Cheerios.

And now, I miss the 1f08 cliques. =P

No comments: