18 January, 2007

Have a Break! Have a kit-kat!

Is eleven!!! One more hour to go b4 stats lecture. Have been surfing net, blog hopping for the past one hour... -_-" Had a two hours break after my eng tutorial. And here I am - bored, stonned, typing this nonsensical entry.

The guy on my right (I'm in library's com lab by the way) is a hardcore - psychotic mugger. He's holding a biology textbook on one hand, surfing e net for genetics information thru the monitor, and jotting down notes everywhere in his notebook. And is only second week of schooL!!!Yeah! He's scaring the hell out of me. As compared, I am holding my phone on one hand (sms-ing), carrying my bag like a pillow on another for some "comfort". And, my monitor reads "Friendster, Find, connect, stay in touch.", with a few msn pop outs here and there of good friends who happens to be online for me to chat to. How "efficient" I have spend my break! Whahaha.

And yeah, I have been enjoying student's life as it ought to be. And I have been pacing myself for some mugging sessions here and there. Hopefully, this sem I will do better then last sem. And push my pathetic cap score up a little. I will srive for success (secondary's school motto!). *Laughs*

2007 will be an attractive year to be!

No comments: