27 January, 2007

I need foor massage!!!

Met up with the burgies after my lab session. =) All thanks to the short practical we had today, I was one and a half hours early for the meetup. Thanks Zhenyun for the accompany, if not I would have wait for one hour plus alone. N Guoliang too, for being 15 mins late thou he said he would be early. -_-" LoL. Aniwae, the shopping session was kinnda lame and disappointing. Late Night Shopping Maddness wasn't that mad afterall. Didn't manage to grab any tops yet, and CNY is approaching. DamN! ShrugS. But I saw Nat from Superstar at Topman... Hmmmm, I would have said, he's photogenic la. LoL.

Anyway, we did have a great time talking crap thou, and the chilling out session at MAID cafe, CHIMJES was a kinnda new experience. Well, I think is rather KINKY then interesting when the "waitress" who cos-played as a maid said, "Master, please enjoy your meal!" I burst out laughing immediately with some censored thoughts right in my brawny brain! Call me lecherous if you want, but 9 out of 10 guys would have the same thoughts as me. And the last guy is definitely a gay. *Laughs* We ended the day by walking from CHIMJES to Chinatown, and saw some gays kissing near maxwell! GosH! Damn gross!

Plan to do something to my hair. Either trim and keep it long or cut short, dye and highlight it.... I never have long hair b4 you see. My current hair length now is the longest I ever had already!!! LoL. On another view, it seems weird and messy with long hair on a round face!!! Haha. Will do something about it b4 CNY.


I am afraid of something;
Which I might be looking forward to.
A sense of insecurity in within;
To fill the empty world with Oxytosin,
Or emptiness, yet again.

December seems so near but yet so far.
A dinner, a trial, a deal;
With a cocktail of sadness and happiness.
I don't see mine ahead,
But I do blessed you people.

No comments: