31 August, 2007

A not-so-normal day in school

Today was a (not-so) normal day in school...

I managed to wake up at 8am in the morning to follow my old man and his wife to send the brother to his workplace. Then, while having breakfast at tanjong pagar, I discovered my right contact lenses was broken. And so dad had to sent me to school first since I was running late, went back home to grab me another new pair. Boo hoo hoo. What a day to kickstart his off day.

And then during molecular biology lecture, I dropped my lecture notes not once, but twice. And while trying to catch hold of the lecture notes the second time, my blue highlighter flew off from my hand, and dropped onto a girl siting two rows(!) in front of me. And I heard giggles and laughters around me in a spilt second. *faint*

Lunch was okay with the favourite people, but when we went to this health analysis at the bazzar, I almost fainted to find out that my metabollic age was far far away from the norm!!! Haha, and Alvin told me to be skeptical about it. Heh. And then, when we decided to register for this year Night Cycling (in hope to reduce my body fat content a little), only to discover the registration was full at the booth. Oh yeah, did I mentioned there was no enough seats for my computer based stats tutorial, so eventually I got to give it a miss? LoL. *dotz*

Stats lecture was the last lesson for the day. I dropped my pencilbox once, and got a big bang to see an acquaintance who I don't really like his attitude, dress sense, hairstyle to carry the same bag as me!!! Tell me about great taste! *bleahz*

The day ended with the rain started to pour after Zhenyun and guys reached their bus stop, and I still got quite a walking distance towards mine. Ironically, the rain stopped when I was on the bus, only to start drizzle again when I reached my house bus stop, which was seven stops away... -_-"

What a (normal) day!

No comments: