09 August, 2007

Last Day of Work



Yesterday saw me finishing the last day of work before heading towards VivoCity for the free movie event organised by the company. Rush Hour 3 wasn't too bad, and the free popcorns and coke made everything a good deal. Went shopping right after; and initially, I just planned to just get the white belt I wanted to buy sometimes back from River Island at 59 bucks. But the shop was having sales, so I ended up leaving the shop with another three tees, spending 99 bucks in total! -_-"

Met up the uni peeps at Netball Carnival, before heading towards the east for the famous HK cafe. Went "eek-ing" at Changi Village before calling it a day. The company was good, and so was the day. =)

Sidetracked, I will be having a very "biological" sem this coming semester. Haha. Will be taking:

1. Metabolism and Regulation
2. Molecular Biology
3. Introductory to Biostatistics
4. General Physiology
5. Food and Health


Wonder will I survive through the exams....

School blues.

No comments: