29 July, 2007

These days

I'm back from Phuket!
It was fun, but I got hooked up by a gay! -_-"
I seems to have affinity towards gays! *sad*
Pictures up much later,
My notebook is spolit,
And I using a damn old com now.
(I could even find a "normal" USB port to plug.)
Boo.

The weekend was well spent.
Met up with Kris and guys on fri night.
Chilled out at Rochester Park,
Nice ambience indeed.
And Kris decided to dump me alone in NUS for NTU biological sciences.
Haha. Met up with the poly cliques on sat for MH's birthday.
And we came back to my house to open two tables of MJ!
I hope everyone (besides Darren) had fuN!
And Darren, I will give u free lesson soon.
Trust me, MJ could be addictive.

Met up with Jun after sending some of the guys home.
Emo shits, emo guys, emo talk.
I guess he was right,
I was too egoistic among all his friends,
And thus, ended myself up in this pathetic state I'm today.
It's an irony when I'm opening both hands to welcome the new world,
And things ended up dramatically.
Life is meant to be that sad anyway,
So i think it's kind of normal to have life being miserable.
Haha. What an agony as what jun suggested.
I will work hard on it again.

Anyway congrats bro, u broke the curse. =)
Cherish her, and stay happy and cheerful.
U are blessed, by me. Brotherly love.

Agonized Shawn.




No comments: