14 July, 2007

Moola not enough!

My bank's figure is depleting in such a rate that soon, the bank would have to deduct two bucks on a monthly basics from my miserable account. Boo, and I only have myself to blame, cause I wasn't really working, and yet, I had spent money like drinking water. I would have to declare broke once after my weekend trip to Phuket. But since I'm going with my favourite people, I think is worthwhile (just that, I still really can't understand why a six people trip would become like that, boo).

MJ session on Thursday with the uni ppl was fun, and supper thereafter with the sec guys was just as great. Yuanhao stunned me by fetching me in his Honda Intergra after not seeing him for like a year time. He could have used the same money to buy two of the cars I'm driving now lo! LoL. Rich man's son. Haha, but he isn't a proud one though, and definitely is a loyal and faithful friend. Reminiscencing those late night bus trips home together, talking about girls, careers, gossips about everything, I somehow missed those days. Or even those late chit chat sessions at 3am, where I walked to his detached house, which is just a stop away from my HDB flat. Those were the days.

I travelled around Singapore on Friday. Had Founder's Bak kut teh at Balestier before heading towards Geylang to look look see see. Travelled up to Mount Faber with a 1.5 L bottle of coke and Nachos to see a couple fucking in front of us! Headed towards Labrador Park for a walk before calling it a day at 5am. How eventful was that. Haha.

I'm broke!

No comments: