06 July, 2007

Dim Dollies

My head doesn't hurts today even though I thought it will. But I skipped work today, cause I presumed I will have hangover. Heh. Yesterday's play was rather funny. Even exotic in some sense. Selena was damn good, and so was Hossan Leong. The play was in co-celebration with National Day I think. Went to Fashion Bar for a drink with Hua and tingz after parting with Fiona and guys. You see, emo ppl emo shit, and thus need some emo drinks. Bumped onto Weihao (with Karen) and Yuanhao on the way. It was great to see yuan after such a freaking long time. Yeah, that fellow went to Australia to study too, and I was supposed to be his roomate, accordingly to him, "1 year ago". =P Alright pictures.

Tingz and I


3 of us shared a bottle. A bomb!


Photowhoring with $178 bottle.


Crime - mates.


We got chubby cheeks.


Nice friends.


Happy weekend guys!




No comments: