08 July, 2007

Man:
A man is a male human.
The term man (irregular plural: men) is used for an adult human male, with the term boy being the usual term for a human male child or adolescent human male. However, man can refer to humanity as a whole.

I hate men. Mankind.
Selfish, unfaithful, worthless creatures.
If relationships failed,
Humans blame it on their hearts.
For they, hearts can't be controlled.
Love is about chemistry and affinity you see.
H2O is a good example.
One oxygen atom bonded to two hydrogen atoms.
Does it mean in nature, one man can have two wives?!
I guess it's just another reason how not to stay loyal.
Fucking jerks. Horny bastards.
I hate male species of the human population. Seriously.
*insert* (Luckily I'm not gay! Heng ah!)

Anyway, shopping makes me happier but broker. I bought like 5 tees, and a new pair of slippers this week. Haha, and I'm trying to convince myself that it was the "government" who paid for me. Went shopping with the guys on sat and watched transformers. Good flick, much better then I expected. Hopefully, I would have a better week ahead.

ROAR! I don't want to be sad!

No comments: