20 August, 2007

The School Race




Today's an efficient day. I read n study through the first copy of lecture notes of Metabolism and Regulation; a module I have phobia with due to its "biochemistry" nature - all those catabolism, anabolism, electron transfer chain, oxidative phosphorylation, blah blah... yucks(!).



My buddy cum study mate.


Evidence showing I did study!

Managed to sell off my economics text and the no-one-can-understand-what-the-fuck-it-is-all-about biochemistry textbook for LSM1101. I hate incomprehensible textbooks that make chim stuffs more chim. Haha. Bought Voet's Biochemistry today for LSm2101, which is somehow readable. Will be meeting two girls on wednesday to sell off my organic chem and bioDiversity; hopefully they would really buy.

Managed to grab a 2nd hand NutritionNow textbook with XiaoTong's help. And I really really really got to thank Baolian for lending me Molecular Biology for THE CELL that would have cost me another 2 fifty dollars notes. And of course my dearest butt, the FedEx deliverywoman who will be bringing me the big heavy greyish book. =P Haha. Love u girls!

Managed to get my desired time slot for stats tutorial. And to add on, I have Alvin as my tutorial mate. Double yayness! Hopefully Zhenyun can get it too through manual registeration...

And to sidetrack a little, I'm eyeing on this cardigan from Topman!


Haha. Always thought that such caridgans make fat guys more fat. Haha, until I tried it today and fall in love with it. Woot. But it costs a fucking 103 bucks! LoL, wait till I lost some weights, shred off the double chin, I will get it at a smaller size! Zhen xiao mei, kao ni de supervision le!

I wanna to get back to at least this shape (dated more then 3 years ago!):
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Pardon the kiam-pa face. Haha.

12 weeks race begins!

No comments: