12 August, 2007

The Walk





The day ened up with a loud smoky fucking bang with the best friend. Nothing much, perhaps just an out-of-no-where agruement. Egoism and pride filled us both, and so we fucked. Anyway good luck dude, you have my blessing (and call me soon)!

Unleashed of the thoughts and feelings, I decided to let it all a go. Enough means enough, it's the finale. I'm all ready and set up to take the walk. Walk out of the insanity and uncertainties, find my comfort zone and gain back reality. Realism could be bitch, but still, O' freak, I fucking need to take the walk.

The walk is of misery and confusion. Confusion has me strung out and desperate. My whole world is made of disillusion and pity, nothing more than a mirage, transparent, nonexistent. Only the winners out of the fucking losers went through the walk. Some survived, some found dead. My mental stability would reached its bitter end if I don't take the walk. Caged in, locked down, I prayed to the empty god to relieve my pain, fix me, heal me, save me, or even, screw me.

Truth has exploded within me to own my shit, to do it, to be the best I can be after I have had the walk. I know I can do it though I'm scared like a pussy. But the joy overpowers the rest of me to be determined. No fucking thing is going to stand in my way. Nothing, but my ego and sneakiness that is. I truly honestly do not care anymore what people say or think, but I'm going to take the walk they asked me to. My dreams will finally come to light , and I won't be alone again.

Walking...

No comments: