02 September, 2007

HAIRSPRAY-ING





It's almost 4am in the morning, and I'm not even on the first page of the molecular biology notes. Test in two days time, and I'm so unprepared! I declined a clubbing invitation today, intended to catch up with the studies, but went to watch Hairspray instead. Haha, and it was good! Heh. Queen Latifah's voice was power, I like it. But I thought that James Marsden got more charm then Zac EfroN! Zac was a good male protagonist of the show though. He just will grab people's attention. HAha. Nikki Blonsky's "Good Morning Baltimore" was ear pleasing, Zac's Ladies' Choice was my favourite, and Queen's "I know where I've been" was damn touching. Will get back to the books after a good night rest. Happy studying fellow muggers! Nice gathering with u ppl tonight. =)


THE CELL kills me.
Feel like watching High School Musical agaiN!

No comments: