16 September, 2007

A Changing Me

In the later half of this year, I think I did many things I never did before. I thought more about my future, and am working really hard towards it for the first time in my life. My lifestyle changed entirely; outings were minimized, late night calls were reduced. I spent most of the time in the Mac trying to figure those great discoveries and theories by those "already dead" molecular biologists and physiologists. I just can't imagined doing "last min" studies like I did for the secondary and poly years, as well as uni first year. I would prolly submit an empty paper if I did that again this sem. Year 2 is no child play. Hopefully, I would get what I deserved at the end of the year.

As I got myself busy with those study stuffs, I found out how much I neglected my dear friends and family. Need to do something about it. Nothing is more then having a superhotnicecuppa with the budds in the cafe, or having a simple weekend breakfast with the folks at the market. I miss real fun. On the lighter note, I'm lucky to have a bunch of nice uni cliques to play chee-go-ba and hei-bai-pei with me during boring lectures. LoL.

I am damn-looking-forward to the December holidays.

No comments: