25 September, 2007

Recess Week = Hell Week



Welcomez to hell week!

YeaH! Time flies real fast. Recess week comes as fast as I got adapt to the new sem. 40% MBio test, 20% BioChem test, 10% food and Health assignment are on due after the hell week. Sobz. How great was that. Haha. I did had my fair share of fun the week before though.


TUESDAY - After physiology test last tues, I went to bake with the galfriends. (And I think I was the best baker! Haha).

My double chocolate cake.


Supposely chocolate truffle cake, that tastes like the one above.


Butt with her muffin lookalike cupcake.


My done-for-the-day.

WEDNESDAY - Went to Zouk with Jun and some sec friends on Wed. The whole phuture seems more like a "gay night" then mambo night, and the worst could have been the two transexuals that came and danced besides me. -_-" The music was good though, not until I vomit the next moment I reached home... I got myself a weak stomach (or maybe liver) ever since the last drunk scene at Phuket.

THURSDAY - Basically, I slept the whole day.

FRIDAY - Went for MJ after school with the uni peeps, and cabbed down to Zouk to find Kris right after. I didn't managed to get in the end, and luckily brother was around town to fetch me home. Called the best friend up for supper after I changed into a pair of shorts, and we spent a good session racing at the arcade.

SATURDAY - It was the "Mid Semester Break Celebration Dinner" with the uni cliques. Waraku at Cuppage was as good as the one at Marina Square. Caught a flick - Underdog, before heading towards Harry's for a drink. My drink tasted like fruit punch though, and zeewai got the worst drink - diluted lime water, whatever u call it, haha! Let's work hard for the upcoming tests guys!!! Pictures up later after I get it from Alvin.

SUNDAY - Breakfast with the burgies at Jalan Kayu could have been the weirdest thing a bunch of guys would do since all of us live in the west. But this could have been one of the most "ordinary" thing we have had done over the ten years. The routine updates of their lives, marvellous roti prata, with selegie's soya bean milk, they made my day with a smile. Brotherly love. 10 years friendship with them was something I cherished alot, and I hope that are many more 10 years to count on. Caught Chunk and Larry at Jurong Point thereafter, and it was good! I have a great laugh. I don't mind being Larry in the show!!! Heh.

MONDAY - I slept till 6:30 pm. 18 hours in total. *claps*

TUESDAY (today) - I shall go for a morning gym session, follow by a 20 laps swim, finish up food and health, and have a haircut... =)

Back to the books on WednesdaY!

No comments: