27 June, 2007

Running gel time, S-L-A-C-K!



I was supposed to run a DNA gel electrophoresis for like 40mins, but I forgot to turn on the machine till the 20th minute. Thus (currently), I got another 20 mins to slack and chat with Jun on msn. Boo. Today wasn't my day anyway. Haha. The lab was icy cold, and I should just hibernate.

Yesterday was kindda funny too. I went down to NUH's 7-11 to grab a bite after work, and bumped right onto my cousin's gf, who told me my cousin, the one serving NS now, is in hospital! I mean, he "managed" to get himself a foot rot due to some undefined "marine creatures" bite while fishing. LoL. Professional indeed. So I just slacked and chatted with them till the mid hours, before my uncle came and fetched us home.

I had a boring life, and I think I need to improve on it. Like, find a hobby or seek a life. Giving out flyers at harbour front on Sunday while looking at babes and hunks heading towards Sentosa's beach seems wrong. Haha, maybe we should head for the beaches too. Friends, beach volleyballs, any takers? Haha.

Alright, my DNA results out. Redo. -_-"
Not my day.

No comments: