03 June, 2007

MJ Marathon Week

I think I'm getting a little older cause I seriously can't really remembered what I did last Monday, LoL.

But then on Tuesday, I went for MJ after gym.

And again on Wednesday, I went for MJ after kickboxing.

Well, I did played MJ before going fishing on Thursday.

And please don't boubt, cause on Friday, I played MJ again!!! Haha.

Sat was well spent thou. Went shopping with the burgies, and got myself a pair of converse shoes which I regretted quite abit. Had dinner at crystal Jade, before meeting Ivy, Eve, CC and Weili at Settlers with Guoliang. "Ugly Ugly Ugly" was fun, and 6 persons Big 2 at TCC was just as great.

Walked back home from jurong east, cause that's the nearest the night rider could have sent me! Thought quite a bit as I walked home, and I decided to stay put in Life Sciences after some thoughts. I was in this dilemma when the results was out, and was tempted to change to communications studies in NTU. After consultation with some dear good friends, and rating out the pros and cons, I decided to give myself another try. Oh yeah, and one good news was I might be able to start my intern next week. Would be meeting the prof this coming tues to discuss it over lunch. Finally, I got something to do le!

Looking forward to next sem.

No comments: