17 June, 2007

Wet BDae Party

Current Mood: Ecstatic



Yesh! May-be heading towards Phuket this summer holiday with Kris, Hua and Irene before school starts. Hopefully it will be successful, coz I'm sure it will be heaps of fun. I need some good dives, and a complementary nice tan! =)

Went for a "wet BBQ" birthday party of Irene's at Labrador park today. So in the end, I just ate some bee hoon, and a piece of cake. Nonetheless, I like the park itself. An organism-rich and bio-diversified place to study in the morning, and a soothing cool place to hangout at night. Too bad, it rained kindda heavily, and we have no chance to explore the park. Hopefully, the birthday girl still enjoy herself, and it's always nice that the four of us have a short meet regularly. I'm looking forward to the Phuket trip with an open heart. Pictures will be up if Irene rememeber to sent me!

I heart friends.

No comments: