24 June, 2007

Men are bastards



Someone I respected alot,
Who I thought was the most honest guy in my life,
Did something disloyal to his partner.
My heart aches.

Someone I revered alot,
Who I set as an example to look upon to as I grow up,
Did something unfaithful to his partner too.
My heart dies.

The irony thing is, in both cases,
I choose not to tell the female victims,
Who were very close to me by the way.

Why men want to get married when they plan to go astray?
Why men always think with their small dickheads then big heads?
Why men have such high testerone levels to make them horny bastards?
Why men could be unfaithful to their wives,
But yet can get easily jealous when their wives talk to other men?

Why these men were so close to me?
Why must it be them?

I'm determined to be different from them.
Marriage, to me, is something pure and saint.
Once taken the vow, a story of two that lasts for life.
No lies, no betrayal should be in between.
Love, is no longer perfect with unfaithfulness.
Love, is no longer sweet with disloyalty.
I know, one day, I will grow up,
Marry someone I love dearly,
And love her and our kids for life.
I want to be:
The perfect man,
The perfect husband,
The perfect daddy.
I want to be, and I know I will be.

All men are bastards,
I hope to be exceptional.

Enough of the emo shit.

Today's job was considered relax for 100 bucks. Just stand there for 7 hours to distribute flyers... Thanks bro for the recommendation! =) It was damn malu for me though, coz I bumped into like 10 ppl or more at harbour front... Haha. 2 pageant guys from Science who somehow know me. My paternal uncle and his kids. My maternal cousin and his wife. My man from 4SIR. The sissy in my lecture hall who always sit on the front row. My lecturer from Ngee ann polytechnic! -_-" Haha, anyway it was a great day and I went for shopping at Vivo right after. Haha. Bought two cheap tees from Pull and Bear... =)

More PCRs and protein extractions tomo... Sianz.
And my MJ kahkis, MJ soooN! =)



No comments: