29 May, 2007

Rantings

I haven't been doing anything constructive ever since holiday started, and have been wasting my life away with expensive hobbies such as fishing, prawning, and clubbing. I was supposed to meet Kris's boss today who agreed to offer me an internship on childhood cancer research @ Department of Paediatrics in NUS. But she said she was too busy today and would only be able to get back to me after wednesday. BoooOooo, I shall give her until next monday before calling it off, get a temp job, and be part of the GSS shoppers team on the weekends. Really felt like a dumbass now to agree to work for free, and even rejected a few temp job offers cause of it.

Mum saw Dad pushing a fifty dollars note to me on Sunday, and was on the verge of erupting. She only agreed to give me pocket money if the intern is on, or when the school starts. To make things worst, she blocked all my money supplies by helping me deposit my savings during school term into the bank, and confiscated all my ATM cards thereafter. Jun and GL agreed that she did a right thing; it might just be a great idea as well since I got a hard time controlling money spendings, esp on hot periods such as now, whereby Singapore is in the midst of her yearly sales event..

BoooOoo, and talking about sales, I prepared a long shopping list for the season. LoL.

1. New pair of swimming trunks - I left the last one in the changing room after a dip in the pool. -_-"
2. New water bottle - I left the red Nalgene bottle in the examination hall after stats. Agrhhh.
3. New bag - I have been using my brother's bag ever since my schoolbag tore in March.
4. A pair of new slippers - a son-of-the-bitch or mother-fcuker-sucker stole my NUM slippers!!! I'm sorry to those who bought it for me during birthday last year. CURSE HIM!!! @#$%@#$#
5. Converse canvas shoes - Haha, is a want la.
6. Tees and berms for the wardrobe - I just donated at least 50 old tee shirts and shorts to the salvation army. =) I grew out of them. Opps.

Kickboxing starts this wednesday and hopefully I will have a great sweatout session. =)

And I really want the internship la!!! =(

No comments: