18 May, 2007

Random stuffs this week




1) Bake tiramisu with Darren, Weiting and Meihua at Darren's house. His house don't have sugar, so we used HONEY instead!!! And when 4 alcoholic freaks get together, I'm pretty sure the alcoholic content of the tiramisu is much above the average... Haha, it was hell fun thou.











2) The meter on the family car indicated we had travelled 100000km. If supposed it took 90km to travel from west to east and back again, the car travelled there at least 1111.11 times!!!










3) Mambo night with the guys. A malaysia girl came up to me and asked me am I John Lee. "Nope", I said. "I'm SHAWN TAY." Then she asked me what was the most famous thing in Ipoh. I said,"Ipoh hor fun!" and she said, "Nope, is pretty girls!!!" -_-" I'm pretty sure I preferred local hainanese chicken rice... LoL.




4) Went prawning with brother the other day, and when we were talking about how his gal friend got free prawns from some uncles the last time they went... A uncle came up to me and gave me his catch when he left. Who say uncle are good to pretty babes!?! Haha. They are good to boys too.

5) I regret not accepting the bird park job. But the pay is like damn pathetic. Well, but now, I'm living "negatively". Maybe I should opt for tuitions...

6) Pre planned a 2 days 1 night fishing trip on a boat with Brother in law. $90 per person, any on-takers?!?!

7) I'm having diarrhea, and I pretty sure my ass will crack soon. LoL.




8) Went to Jun's house the other day, and saw the condition of my DaVinci Code I lent him 800 years ago... And he told me he dunno where he put... Now I know why...




9) Go to Google --> Choose "More"--> Choose "Maps" --> Click on "Get directions" --> Type New York in the first column, Paris on the second. --> Press "Get directions" search button and read line # 24. =)


Shall head to gym tomo. =)

No comments: