13 May, 2007

The Week Before this.

An old pic with Jasmine from Singapore Idol.
I wondered where's my Lin Peifen's one? VERON!

Had a busy last week. Last Sunday after fishing, went for Mother Day dinner with the family and prawning with Bro at Pasir Ris with his friends.




Me and Mum.

Went for job interview on Monday at Bird Park, and the end we spent the day having dinner and watching movie. The pay was too pathetic to mention.




Bird Park.




GL and Jun at HK cafe.



Tuesday was meant to sweat it out, thus we visited the gym and pool to exercise. And I signed up for JE kickboxing with GL, Butt and Tingz starting next wed. =) Wednesday went MJing with the uni clique (while Jun went mambo!), and spent the entire of Thursday resting at home since sister coming back for dinner. Had a haircut on Friday before heading towards Sentosa for another job interview and Geylang for dinner. Sat saw me heading back to Sentosa again (dub) with the burgies for the sun, beaches and babes. Haha. Had carls, and sat at the top on vivo for a chat.





New Haircut.



Went to Grandma's house for Mother's Day Celebration today. Mum and aunties cooked their best delicacies, and we had a nice get-together. =) And I think I'm desperately in need of a job now... (I need some moola).






Grandma cutting the cake while Justin snatched the flower.




He photowhored toooO! Haha.




Sexy pose!




Baby-Face pose... =)




He was holding the camera!
Impressive to start narcissim at the age of 2! LoL.






Charmaine keeps pestering me to draw with her. Haha.
So I drew with her.


I love my family. =)

No comments: