06 May, 2007

Holiday starts...

Listening: Live Twice by Darius

Yesterday saw me reaching home at 5am, fetched my brother to his workplace at eight, and forced by my dad to wash the family car right after. And when I thought I could take a rest, the folks requested me to go breakfast/lunch with them. So yeah, I tagged along and got a free handphone back. Whahaha. Dad signed up the SingTel MIO and got a free Nokia 6888 which he decided to give me. Not the newest model I know, but I think is good enough to replace my "lao kok kok" with; that phone accompany me thru thick and thin, rain and sun, forest and soil during NS. *Smile* Took a good nice nap before mum woke me up telling me that Mother's Day Celebration with my paternal family is cancelled (and so was my MJ session with Alvin or coffee session with Weihao and guys which I cancelled for the dinner -_-"). Well, I spent the remaining of sat reading book, watching TV and blog hopping. How sad. I shall look forward to the make-up dinner next weekend.

Went fishing this morning with bro-in-law at Pasir Ris Pro Fishing Pond, $50 per rod for three hours. I only got a bite from a Taiwan Lo during the first two hours, which was caught up by some stupid uncle who snatched my rod from the support hole while I was tieing some knots. I was pretty sure I got the time to run over and fight the catch myself lo. Sad. On the other hand, Bro-in-law got himself a golden mackeral at the first hour. Another was hooked up by sis when she was attending to bro-in-law's rod for just five minutes while he was tieing some knots. How irony! Managed to catch a red snapper at the last hour, which neutralized my bad mood somehow. So yeah, today I paid $50 for a red snapper... Haha.

Marking the start of holiday...

No comments: