25 March, 2007

I quarrelled again.

Had a tiff with mum again. Sigh. She blamed me for every meddle event no one can think of like sleeping late thou I'm mugging, waking up late coz I slept late (due to mug of coz). Not washing the dishes everyday when she saw me washing sis's and mine today. And even to just having a chat on the phone(!) Worst still, she can actually predict events like I will be late for school tomo thou I call her to wake me up two hours earlier. Or I will not do well for the exam thou I'm trying fucking hard this sem. How encouraging. Damn. I have tried my best to be a good boy, but I guess I failed. Pissed.

Anyway, I guessed this weekend is my final rest. I would be having four class tests next three weeks, followed by the finale. To sidetrack a little, I've completed day two and three about e Taipei trip. Kekeke.


Day 2: Understanding Taiwan Culture

Day 3: Back to Nature

Day 4: Orgins and Civilization


And to jun, good luck for ur exam tomo. Dun worry, with efforts and determination, you can make it. U got my blessing.

I saw some blue for monday.

No comments: