19 March, 2007

A Random Monday

Is 6.07am in the morning of a monday, and I'm awake typing this entry. I guesss I shall be random in this post, cause it's kind random for me to be up so early too. I guess I slept more then enough on sat night.


In just a few weeks time,
Sleeping will become a luxury.
Counting on from the amount of assignments;
And tests I have in due;
And e finale to end the first year of studies.

I just cut my hair by the way,
And I guess I look rather nerdy now.

My computer is throwing tempers these days!
I typed this post for like the third time?!
I hoped it can last till the end of the sem,
Before I dig the invoice out and sent it for repair.
Which idiot say that IBM was good?!?!? -_-"
It was fugly and not that hardcore as thought!

I have done my part of the nano write up,
And was kind of happy.
Though the computer hung up on me;
For like more then 10 times!
I was great to have good project partners too!

Friday pract at Changi was fun as well.
Getting close to nature,
Esp the beaches, is relaxing.
The PUFFERfish was cute;
And the seaHARE was lovely too.
I love the practical,
And so was the dinner with uni pals.

Hopefully, this week will turn out good.

No comments: