21 March, 2007

I've gone crazy.

Is 5 plus in the morning,
Essay completed.
Stats tutorial completed.
Left econs tutorial and I will be done.



I almost throw this lab top away like a trashcan!
She need some medical help like immediately.
She failed me a few times today.
And her warrantly card is in my file folder now.

I want a Sony Vaio Red Notebook thou.
I predicted I might have one four years down the road.
Daydream. Boo.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, someone called today.

A dream so near, but yet so far.
Blame me for being a cowardice.
But things will end up far from reality.
Damn far lah.



On a sidenote,

To Alvin: Happy Birthday, dude! Hope u enjoy urself for e day. Coz it will be the time for work and time to mug! (And some mj sessions in between thou, keke).

To the west-siders: I'm damn damn damn sorry not to make it for the wakeboarding trip this sunday. I promised, I will plan one in May. Damnit. I lurve u guys like siao can (or not)! Damn me.

To Darren and the guys: Hey hey! Thanks for the msn chat, brother. I miss u ppl too. Meet up real soon k! Perhaps a dinner for Fiona's birthday, and clubbing session on urs!?!? =) "I love to move it move it." Beers, vodka, wateva. Let's get drunk! I take my apple and tequila shots.

To e Burgies: I need some good coffee and gelatos or some supper sessions real soon. Haha. Shopping will be great too.

To myself: I promise I will work hard for the sem. Things are working fine now, and in just few more weeks of mugging, I will be a free (cuckoo) bird! Then I can go prawning, fishing, swimming, partying, clubbing on a regular basics. I will be happycontentedinhighspirit and mybrains will go dancinglikeamaddogwhoisgettingultrasuperdamnhighondrugs.

Crazy.

No comments: