29 March, 2007

Booooo. I hate it when I'm worried...

I did something brave today.
It was a struggle. But I still did it.
Whatever the outcome.
I shall be contended with my current life.
Dreams.

I got two major issues going on in my current life.
Kindda worried about the exams;
And the other shall remain as a dark secret.
I have only told Jun and Butt about it.
But my folks managed to find out somehow;
And I hate them knowing.

In fact, I was upset the whole day.
Met up with the dudes.
Felt better. But still,
I'm worried.
And I hate disappointments.

And this for Jun since he said I will blog about it:
(I don't intend actually.)

Jun hurts his leg today.
Coz he fall into the drain.
(暗笑).
Booo.

Hope u recover sooN!

But come to it again,
I'm still worried.
Boooooo.

LoOoOoOoSER.

No comments: