27 January, 2010

Pre-Working Status

Sleepless night (cause i slept for more-then-enough-hours-to-call-it-a-day prior to that). *Counting the days on the calendar before it marks 15th March 2010* 47 more days more, and that's it!!! =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO WAIT, 47 DAYS MORE???

Agrhhhh. Sigh. If only the program is on Feb as scheduled... Isnt it a little too late for me to get a temp job now???? =(

I'm like having a taste of retirement even before I start working. This break seems to get a little boring. Haha, and I can't imagine myself retiring 37 years down the road (that's is if I work till 62). This kind of life is really toOoOooOooo monotonous!!!

Okay, I'm not actually complaining, if by then I have a nice house by the sea, a Volkswagen to drive, a garden to grow some durian trees (yeah right!), a one-room sized built in wardrobe with lots of branded clothings, and strike enough lotteries and 4Ds to go travelling every year...

Okay, I am complaining now cause these are FAT HOPEs!

I just did a 5 years plan, like I usually did at every 5 years intervals, like when I was 10, 15, 20 and now. And the plan is *empty*.

I know nuts of how I should proceed my life with... I'm not ambitious enough to make it big... I'm not positive enough to think that everyday-is-a-beautiful-day... I'm not thinking about getting hitched since I have no gf yet... I'm not thinking about having kids since I have no wife yet... So I reckon that there's nothing much in my life from 26-30 years old as compared with some fellow same aged man.

Okay this is a lousy random entry. On an even more random note, Kris called and said that, "Shawn, you have a damn good life now huh!". *middle finger to that best buddy!* Haha, and man, better meet up soon huh! =)



Signed off to the pool.



No comments: