10 January, 2010

Beautiful People, Beautiful World

Just a thought.

Life is always full of ups and downs. In the past, no matter what I did, I'm always hurt by something immaterial that stands in the way. A thing called obstacle. But today, I tried to learn; to encounter that obstacle, overcome it, and be a better man. And tomorrow, I will live positively, open my heart and soul to welcome new beautiful things in life. Work, people, friends, etc. I will no longer be that lost man that live with agony and hatred, jealousy and regrets. If I ever be such a new person, I believe that the world will be a more beautiful place to live in. Even the sun will smile back to me. =)

Anyways,

Yesterday was hell fun!!! It has been a long time since I enjoyed myself so much, so wholeheartedly. True friends make wonders. We laughed like nobody biz, talked without filtering through the brain (and heart), and MJ-ed till dawn broke. Hahas, thanks for the facial masks, pineapple tarts, taiyang bing, ocarina from Taiwan. I love them.


Smile, and the whole world will smile back at you.



No comments: