14 January, 2010

下一站,幸福

A song I like from 下一站,幸福. Nice.

It came to a point when things are getting mundane and I basically do the same old things over and over again. Sleep-eat-out-sleep-eat-poo-sleep-eat-out. Aimless. Sometimes, I do appreciated this little break with a good book on hands, siting in the cafe alone with a nice cuppa. Friends are busily studying or working. Babies on the strollers are busily crying. Cars on the roads are busily moving. Tourists in the streets are busily snapping (pictures). And I seems to be the only one in the world doing nothing.

Life gets a litte bored here, so I decided to engaged myself into a series of Taiwanese Idol drama (agaiN!). 海派甜心 and 下一站,幸福 are equally good; and I wonder what's next.

March is coming in two months. Looking forward and yet wish that it won't be here so soon. Weird thinking; weird me.


下一站我会努力的找我的幸福, 希望你也一样。。。


No comments: