17 January, 2010

I'm sorry

Few days ago, a good friend called and said I've been neglecting her.
Jokingly she might sound, but it hit me hard.
I do not know how to reply,
But a sense of guilt filled up in my brain in that twink second.

Do . I. always . neglect . people . ?

I used to have many friends at certain stages in life.
Some of whom I held dearly to.
But as the show ended, the chapter closed,
These nice little friends start to leave my world.

I manage to keep a few,
But I lost plenty.
Is it just my fault for not taking initiative?
Or is it both parties?

Sometimes I really don't know.
But it seems like i am enclosing myself in a little bubble.
Messages received but I didn't replied.
Phone calls missed but I didn't returned.

Friendship could be taken so lightly?!?!

No, I appreciated friends.
But I guess friendship is just like any relationship.
Like love relationship.
Like kinships.

Like sands in the hand.
If you held the sands too tight,
they will dropped off between the holes of your finger.
If you held them too loose.
You will lost them as well.

I think, there should be a balance.
A balance? But who can define balance?
Sometimes, things lost cannot be return.
Love over cannot be rekindle.
The same applies to friendships too.

I'm sorry to those who think I neglected them.
I will try my best not to, anymore.
For those I've already lost,
Goodbye, and do take care.

Sad? Yes Iam.

But eventually,
I know the good friends will still be here, with me.
And I will still be there, with them.
It just a matter of some others that I have already lost.


I know friendship need two hands to clap. You know?
Sorry babe. I'm claping with you now.

=)

No comments: