28 August, 2008

I want it my way

Feeling: Gave up
Song: My Way by Elvis Presley


My Way - Elvis Presley Live


My way. Originated from Frank Sinatra, but i love this manly version by Elvis Presley. Strong powerful lyrics that always make me stronger.

I've loved, I've laughed and cried.
I've had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

Just yesterday I had a quarrel. A fucking bad quarrel. If only I insisted on doing it my way, things might have been very different. Regrets, I have a few, but this would have killed me entirely. I kept pondering through the whole night, should I, or should I not. It's no longer about decision making anymore. It's no longer about hoping anymore. It's about the best for us all. I see it through. No one is at fault, just that I hate this never ending issue between the three of us.

Now, I gave up. I have it your way. In time to come, I might regret. I promise I won't blame you. Till then, the feelings might be different. But promise me too, don't blame me for being selfish when the time comes. I would want it my way by then, which I thought it will be better for us.

On a lighter note, High School Musical 3 is coming to town!!! Any ontakers who seek similar genres in movies? Heh.




No comments: