24 August, 2008

Maybe u will find love

Feeling: Apathetic
Song: Let's start from here by Joanna Wang

Lets Start From Here - (Joanna Wang)

I stared at the computer screen for twenty minutes and I don't know what to write. I'm too lost with words. And life too.

If we could just put down the past, give up everything, and just walk away, we might be happier. Just today, I wished I could have packed my bag, booked an air ticket, and flew to somewhere else alone. Maybe on the streets somewhere faraway, I might be able to get you out of my mind, my thoughts, and my soul. Or perhaps, maybe not.

And if you thought u have lost your love. Think about it, there must be love somewhere. Down in the river below or hidden in the stars above. Without it, then what's life is all about. Look inside your heart, and look inside mine. When you found love, book an air ticket, and I will find you there.

In my heart.

No comments: