18 August, 2008

First week of school

Today marks the 1st day of the second week of school. Lectures has begun, yet I'm still in my semi-horrendous-holiday mode. Chosen to concentrate in Biomedical Sciences after much thoughts even though I seriously hate biochemistry to the core. And luckily Pharmacology and Human Physiology (Cardiopulmonary system) weren't that "biochemistry" afterall.

The first pharmacology tutorial was boo hoo hoo thou. When I thought I was rather prepared by reading the tutorial questions before it commenced, people flowed in with answers that goes like "wow Wow WOw WOW!" I guess I need to be more proactive the next time round cause the lecturer called names for answers. -_-"

Forensic Science was fun, and I was impressed by the lecturer, Stella Tan. She got like 3 degrees from NUS that includes of a honor degree in Life Sciences and Master degree in Genetic Engineering from Faculty of Science, and another law degree from the Faculty of Law. Standing @ more then 175cm tall, she had represented Singapore in some universe pageant and model contests. Definitely a woman with beauty and brains.

Wake me up when the semester ends. Bah.

Pictures from Ocean Park. I really enjoyed being there (minus the Cs).


At the entrance.


Hot air balloon ride.


Buddies.


Brothers.


school. yucks. boo.




No comments: