04 April, 2008

Today's a slack day

I’m definitely an ultimate slacker. I purposely skipped school today to study for the upcoming test next Wednesday. But in the end I woke up at 4pm, and did really nothing. I stoned at the window side with a hot cuppa after washing up, and daydreamed as the rain started to pour. It was quite relaxing actually. Doing nothing is good at times, but not at this extreme period when works are piling up, projects are on due and exams are coming. Anyway, I decided to read through the experimental CA protocol after I finished with the cuppa. But in the end I began to surf the net when I tried to switch on the notebook for some music. I was so into net surfing that it seems like just five minutes before dad called me to eat dinner at 8pm. That’s when my favorite drama came into play at 9pm (luckily tomo the last episode). Brother’s girlfriend, who was a former NUS undergraduate, came back with him not long after. And I went on chatting with her about school for quite awhile while brother was settling some work. I went back to the com at 11pm where I started to check for email. Opening the MSN was a wrong choice, but the worst could have been searching the net for nice beaches. I am so damn engrossed with the beautiful beaches that I nearly forget the exam I have to go through before the 3 months break. Anyway the beaches are so god damn nice.

Look at that clear beach at Pulau Dayang!!!


Pulau Perhentian not too bad either!



I WANT TO GO DIVING AT PULAU DAYANG!!! But then again, how could I go when my favorite diving partners are at Canada and Australia respectively. Boo. *cry* Come back guys! Waiting for butt to get her diving license this June, and then I can plan many dive outings. Haha. May, June and July are meant for partying (since it’s the holiday) and are the best time to head to the beach! YeahhhhhhH!!!! Not forgetting the birthdays of many close friends during the three months break. Haha. Im so damn looking forward...


But fuck that exam before that. =(

No comments: