11 April, 2008

emotionless

Feeling: Apathetic
Current Read: Teo Tian Seng's Cell Bio notes
Song: SUPERMAN




I just woke up (time read: 11.52pm)! Yeah, and I was on the bed since 4am in the morning. Can't really figure out the fuck of how and why can I sleep for so long. Haha. And the stomach is growling right now (Mum didn't cook dinner today - she's MJing!). -_-"

Yesterday's practical was freaking long. 12pm - 7pm, a total of 7 hours. Sneaked out of the lab for a seminar talk by SHISEIDO for my very himbotic module (perfume and cosmetics) while running PCR. Hahaha., and what the hell, cosmetics really makes wonder. 世界上没有丑女人,只有懒女人。

Celebrated mum's birthday at Novena last sunday. And dad bought us a new camera! Haha, Cannon Ixus 80. I wanted the gold or pink one, but bro insisted on the silver. =( But still, really like the functions of the camera.



Moi postcard for the Perfume and Cosmetics module.




Mum was traumatized to see the number of candles. Haha.




Mum making a wish.
Happy 58th Birthday mummy.
Thanks for being there when I need you.
Thanks for being my alarm clock every morning.

Thanks for the nags that keeps me growing.
Thanks for everything.


Getting bored with mugging. I love green.




BLUE! haha.

I got 5 webcast to go for cell biology! -_-'
ten hours in total


From the heart: I'm so terrified and fearful of everything and anything. I always plan well ahead, sometimes too ahead. When there is a problem to get to what I want, or where I want to be, I will try all ways to resolve the situations. I managed to resolve them most of the time, and continue with life as it ought to be. But now, the current situation is traumatizing. And I have tried all ways to work it out. I try to resolve the shit, I make new plans; I believe that doggedness and perseverance will get me to what I want in the future. But no, I was wrong. My perseverance didn’t keep me going. The situation is like a deep hole that I fall into, that is so unfathomable. And I saw myself crying in that bottomless pit.

No comments: