26 April, 2008

1 down, 2 to go

I hate the feeling of coming out of the examination hall, knowing I have flunked a paper (yet again). The whole semester's effort came to a waste, and the worst could have been that it has been my favourite module all these while. Is not a difficult paper to begin with, just that I only have myself to blame lah. Fuck. -_-" I should have start my revision earlier.


Click here.

To be frank, the only thing I learnt in university is to memorize. You can memorize, you can score. And if you can't, you will die just like me. I think that applies to all education levels in singapore's context yeah.

Cell biology and bioinformatics coming up next. I reckon the former won't be easy to dealt with. It's a test of memory again! The common test results weren't too bad for both, just that the verdict is not out until the exams. Eight more days to go!!! AgrhhhhH!

5th of May, seems so near yet so far...
But i can see some light ahead, =)
Genting with the cousin (pending)
Thailand with the sister (confirmed!).
HongKong with the butt and Gl the bro (pending).

And maybe that Canada's student exchange.
(that is if I manage to get de scholarship)
=)

No comments: